STI PRO SOLUTIONS d.o.o. – Service provider for industry, facility management and construction.
The core business refers to industrial services:
S – Scaffolding
T – Tracing
I – Insulation
Other business activities – pipefitting, welding, prefabrication/assemby of insulation materials for industry, painting works and cleaning
- ISO 9001:2015
- VCA* for scaffolding, tracing and insulation for project execution in Belgium and the Netherlands, as well as it should be recognized in certain other EU member states (e.g. Germany)
- VCU* and NEN4400-1 certificates by sister company
- In progress certification by SCCP and NEN4400-2 of daughter company in Poland
- Contributor of Sokagerustbau in Germany
Main company data summarized:
- Income in 2018: approx. 2 million EUR
- Projected growth in 2019: minimum +100%
- Average number of employees: 100+ workers in Croatia
- Educated employees for safety on work (SCC certification)
- For newly hired employees the company organizes education and technical training by applying highest standards (e.g. training for scaffolding of 2 weeks at certified education centers)
- Income of employees are over the average income of particular sector, as well as all other work conditions (accommodation, transport, equipment, vacation)
- Daughter company: STI PRO SOLUTIONS BV
- Daughter company: STI PRO SOLUTIONS Sp. z. o.
- Partner company: STIP United o.o.
- Partner company: STIP United Sp. z. o.
- BASF, Germany
- ExxonMobile, Belgium
- Gunvor Petroleum, the Netherlands
- Borealis Beringer, Belgium
- DOW Benelux, the Netherlands
- Chempark Leverkusen/Uerdingen/Krefeld, Germany
STI PRO SOLUTIONS d.o.o. – Mesnička ulica 7 – 10 000 Zagreb – Croatia – VAT No: HR19077401115
IBAN: HR3824020061100890756 – SWIFT/BIC: ESBCHR22 – MB: 04161688 – MBS: 080885777
Share capital: 20.000,00 kn – Management board: Sara Debeljak – Commercial court in Zagreb